2017 developments at ESC
After all the mince pies, roast dinners, festive and New Year celebrations, we’re back to it at full swing. Whilst it’s always a busy time coming back to work after the break, this year we took an extra day out for a whole team meeting where we discussed our plans for ESC going forward, followed by some team activities.
What to expect from us over the next year:
- Expansion of our geographical coverage, providing better service to clients further afield.
- Increased Face-2-Face presence with additional members of our in-house team visiting and supporting our clients.
- An improved customer experience with new members joining the Customer Service team.
- Our first delivery of the highly anticipated Meranti Acid Cat Coatings.
- A new Industrial Coatings Catalogue with the latest products and technical specs.
- Increased stock holding of Industrial and Wood Coatings, providing an even faster order turnaround.
- New Service Contracts for your capital equipment, giving you piece of mind that your vital asset is being cared for.
- A new Industrial Spray Equipment Catalogue, including some of the latest technology in the field.
There’s a lot to look forward to and we hope that you enjoy the benefits of a constantly improved service. As always we will keep all of our customers informed when changes take place which affect them.
In the meantime, and on a much less serious note, we also thought you might also enjoy a photo or two of the team activities..
Wishing everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
The Team at Elmbridge.