Elmbridge Supplies are Hiring!
Elmbridge Supplies UK is a privately owned and reputable business that specialises in the supply of coatings and application equipment to the manufacturing and fabrication industry, and are recruiting for an experienced Quality Control / Paint Technician to join our production department on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will confidently demonstrate their ability to meet deadlines along with high standards of output
and work as part of a team to ensure targets are met and customer satisfaction is maintained and increa
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include a range of tasks including;
- Perform all mixing procedures for joinery coatings, ensuring all formulations; preparation and colour matching are to the highest standard.
- Ensure colour recipes, libraries, and samples are updated and maintained.
- As part of the production team, you will be looked to help plan, organise, coordinate, and control the dispatch of finished goods
- As part of a team you will assist in other parts of the operations, including; mixing of ‘Metal Paints
- Quality control checks carried out on completion to ensure no defects on work
- Stock control of colourants and special pigments, maintaining a clean and tidy mixing and laboratory area
- Spraying out and testing coated samples for presentation to clients
- Consistently utilise all required safety equipment and P.P.E. and adhere to all requirements and oversee the disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Daily maintenance of tinting and lab equipment.
Who are we looking for?
The Paint Technician / Quality Control role is challenging and calls for a variety of skill sets. You will be someone who can demonstrate daily
- Excellent eye for colour is essential
- Any kind of relevant qualification such as BTEC, NVQ, or City & Guilds
- Minimum GSCE grades in Maths, Chemistry and English
- Previous experience in spraying or handling coatings is essential
- Strong attention to detail whilst working within a demanding hands-on environment and expected to participate in continuous improvement projects
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team when required
- A Full UK driving licence
- Similar roles may include; Automotive Paint Technician, Mobile Paint Technician, Paint Repair Technician, Quality Control Technician,
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Complimentary lunches and break provisions
- Staff incentive schemes
- Pension contribution after a qualifying period.