The latest 3M Speedglass 9100 welding helmet with the new, upgraded Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator. Provides ergonomic auto-darkening welding protection with optimal mobility, ease of use and a constant flow of clean air.
9100 Helmet Features:
- The all-new face seal readily follows the contours of shield and face
- Superior optical performance
- High-comfort headband
- Side Windows Shade 5
Adflo Powered Respirator Features:
- Filter cover: holds the user-replaceable spark arrestor, which reduces the risk of filter fires.
- Prefilter: increases the service life of the particle filter.
- Particle filter: high efficiency particulate filtration.
- Gas filter: (A1B1E1 or A2) captures organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours. Gas filters sold separately.
- Odour filter: removes unpleasant smells (not needed if a gas filter is installed); sold separately.
- Li-ion battery: fully charges in 4.5 hours. Expected operating time is 8 hours with new particle filter, new fully-charged battery and a standard airflow.
- Brushless motor: with an average life three times longer than conventional motors.
- Filter Indicator: indicates the status of the particle filter.
- Airflow Plus: for hot, humid jobs, you can increase the airflow from 170 l/min t0 200 l/min with the push of a button.
- Breathing tube: self-adjusting or heavy-duty rubber.
- Exclusive airflow pattern: evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the helmet. The intelligent turbo unit keeps the airflow rate at a constant, preset level. A diffuser spreads out the airflow pattern for your maximum comfort.
- Soft, flexible face seal: creates a positive pressure environment within the helmet, keeping the surrounding pollutants at bay.
Available with 9100V, 9100X, 9100XX and 9100XXi.
Shade ranges 5, 8 and 9 - 13.