The latest 3M Speedglas 9100FX Air Welding Helmet with the new, upgraded Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator. Supplies constant TH3-rated respiratory protection and excellent vision with optimal mobility, ease of use and a constant flow of clean air.
9100FX Helmet Features:
- Flip-up, auto-darkening welding helmet
- 17 x 10cm curved clear protective visor for increased peripheral vision
- Excellent for low-light conditions and continuous eye, face, TH-3-rated respiratory protection
- High-comfort headband
- Side Windows Shade 5
- Meets EN 175:B and EN 166:BT
Adflo Powered Respirator Features:
- Filter cover: holds the user-replaceable spark arrestor, which reduces the risk of filter fires.
- Prefilter: increases the service life of the particle filter.
- Particle filter: high efficiency particulate filtration.
- Gas filter: (A1B1E1 or A2) captures organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours. Gas filters sold separately.
- Odour filter: removes unpleasant smells (not needed if a gas filter is installed); sold separately.
- Li-ion battery: fully charges in 4.5 hours. Expected operating time is 8 hours with new particle filter, new fully-charged battery and a standard airflow.
- Brushless motor: with an average life three times longer than conventional motors.
- Filter Indicator: indicates the status of the particle filter.
- Airflow Plus: for hot, humid jobs, you can increase the airflow from 170 l/min t0 200 l/min with the push of a button.
- Breathing tube: self-adjusting or heavy-duty rubber.
- Exclusive airflow pattern: evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the helmet. The intelligent turbo unit keeps the airflow rate at a constant, preset level. A diffuser spreads out the airflow pattern for your maximum comfort.
- Soft, flexible face seal: creates a positive pressure environment within the helmet, keeping the surrounding pollutants at bay.
Available with 9100V, 9100X and 9100XX.
Shade ranges 5, 8 and 9 - 13