The latest 3M Speedglas 9100FX Air Welding Helmet with auto-darkening welding filter and a 17x10cm clear visor for weld preparations.
9100FX Helmet Features:
- Flip-up, auto-darkening welding helmet
- 17 x 10cm curved clear protective visor for increased peripheral vision
- Excellent for low-light conditions and continuous eye, face, TH-3-rated respiratory protection
- High-comfort headband
- Side Windows Shade 5
- Meets EN 175:B and EN 166:BT
- Possible to lock-in any shade, e.g. in the light state 3 when grinding. Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time.
- Switching time (light-dark) 0,1 ms. The sensitivity of arc detection can be adjusted for unsurpassed swithching reliability
- Tack welding comfort mode help minimize eye strain during extended tack welding applications
- The slim profile and ergonomic design makes it even more lightweight and easier to go into tight welding spaces.
Versaflo™ V-500E Regulator Features:
The Versaflo V-500E regulator is a balanced, belt-worn, easy to adjust regulator which ensures an individually-adjustable, consistently controlled airflow.
- Meets latest standard (EN14594)
- Consistently delivers the airflow level you set - from 170 l/min to 305 l/min
- The regulator requires a working pressure of 3.5-8 bar
- Extremely quiet due to the integrated silencer (<65 dBA)
- Integrated warning whistle warns the user of low airflow into the headtop
- Oil mist, water vapour , or non-toxic, unpleasant odours in the air supply can be removed with an air cleaning station, such as the 3M™ Filtation Systems ACU-1 and ACU-2.
- Fits with 3M™ PELTOR™ Welding Earmuff H505B
- Available with 9100V, 9100X and 9100XX.
- Shade ranges 5, 8 and 9 - 13