Binks AA4400M Trans Tech, Air Assisted Airless Spray Guns with assorted Air Caps, without tips.
The Binks AA4400M air assisted airless spray gun has been designed with the operator and environment in mind. This spay gun has the ability to handle the toughest spray jobs in all industrial markets whilst providing the best fit, feel and the comfort operators demand.
A very versatile spray gun ideal for spraying wooden products, furniture, heavy plant, commercial vehicle chassis, agricultural machinery, aircraft etc.
- Unique Trans-Tech or HVLP air caps provide a “Softer fine spray” for superior finish quality and higher transfer efficiency than competitors
- Lightweight and Operator friendly design with lighter trigger pull tension
- Easy to remove “in-line” needle assembly for quick maintenance
- Adjustable needle packing and “balanced” air valve design
- Solid forged gun body for maximum durability and longer life
- Stainless steel fluid passages with tungsten carbide seats
- Gun handles Solvent and Waterborne coatings as standard
- Standard flat tip AND Twist tip cleaner available with a wide range of tips from .007” (0.18mm) to .035” (0.89mm)
• Wooden Joinery and furniture
• Off road vehicles
• Commercial vehicle chassis
• Skips and trailers
• Solvent and water based materials
• Stains, varnishes and lacquers
• Inks and dyes
• Sealers and undercoats
• Synthetic and enamel paints
Please order tip separately.
|Air and fluid inlet thread ||1/4” Universal (M) |
|Fluid passageways ||Stainless Steel |
|Gun weight ||494g |
|Gun body ||Forged Aluminium |
|Max working fluid pressure ||303 bar (4400 psi) |
|Max air inlet pressure ||6.8 bar (100 psi) |
|Seat ||tungsten carbide |