Rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauges use magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both ferrous and nonferrous metals, accurately and quickly.
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require greater precision
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed userspecified limits
- FAST mode - faster measurement speed for quick inspection
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- Software updates via web keep your gage current
- Multiple measurement download/transfer options:
- USB mass storage - stored readings and graphs can be accessed using
- universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- PosiTector.net - a free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings
- PosiSoft Software Compatible - Continue using the familiar legacy software you have used for years. Available as a free download.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped.
- Universal body accepts all PosiTector 6000 (coating thickness), SPG (surface profile), and DPM(environmental) probes
- Multiple Calibration adjustment options including 1 point, 2 point, known thickness, average zero
- Selectable display languages
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Extended cables available (up to 75 m/250 ft) for underwater or remote measuring
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (builtin charger)