Please click here to order from our new website
DeVilbiss expertise and performance is unequalled at work. The Advance HD spray gun high performance is achieved with the latest design technology utilising high capacity air passages with a separate “balanced” air valve to provide an unrestricted flow of compressed air through the gun body. This “free breathing” air movement enables the precision-engineered air caps and fluid tips to produce superior atomisation with consistent even distribution throughout the spray pattern.
Advance HD is precision built using the best materials and component parts for a guaranteed, reliable, long and durable working life in all industrial markets.
DeVilbiss Advance HD spray guns are high performing Compliant and Conventional air atomising guns suitable for most industrial spray finishing applications. The guns can be used with virtually all industrial solvent and water based paints, coatings, lubricants, dyes, stains, varnishes, lacquers and adhesives.
- Faster application rates of high viscosity materials
- Robust, Lightweight and work friendly design for High Demand outputs
- Renowned DeVilbiss Atomisation Quality
- Conventional and Compliant spray guns.
- Contoured handle design – Greatly reduces RSi and operator fatigue
- Stainless Steel tips, needles and fluid passageways handle Solvent and Waterbased materials
- Polyester gravity cup for all types of materials.
|Sizes ||Air Cap No. |
|1.3mm ||510 / 513 / 520 |
|1.4mm ||510 / 513 / 520 |
|1.6mm ||510 / 513 / 520 |
|1.8mm ||510 / 513 / 520 |
|2.0mm ||510 / 513 / 520 |
|2.2mm ||510 / 513 / 520 |