Using the acknowledged market leading low Pressure Air Atomisation technology from DeVilbiss, the AG-361 automatic spray gun has been developed to provide a blend of finish quality, engineering robustness and superior Transfer Efficiency.
Designed to function in the tough working environment of the modern finishing industry, these automatic guns give you maximum productivity with minimum downtime.
- Low Pressure Air Atomising automatic Spray gun for fine finishing and General Industrial applications.
- AG-361 series shares common Air Caps and fluid tips with the market leading DeVilbiss PRO Lite manual spray gun. This means the AG-361 range offer consistent application parameters between Automatic and Manual spray stations in the same facility
- Modular, easy to maintain gun construction
- High Grade Stainless Steel spray gun head and fluid passageways for use with all coating types
- Air Caps available in HVLP, Trans Tech/High Efficiency and Conventional Air Atomisation versions
- Total control of application parameters by means of independent Atomising and Spray Pattern air plus an 18 ‘click’ per revolution fluid needle control knob.
|Size (LxHxW) ||140x67(inc valves)x44mm |
|Weight ||688g (inc Air Cap) |
|Max Air Input Pressure (P1) ||7 Bar |
|Max Air Input Pressure (P2) ||7 Bar |
|Max Operating Ambient Temp ||40°C nominal |
|Gun Head & Fluid Passageways ||Stainless Steel |
|Gun Body Material ||Quick Clean Coated Aluminium |
|Manifold Material ||Stainless Steel |
|Fluid Nozzle & Needle Materials ||303 Stainless Steel, Nitride Coated Stainless Steel, Tungsten Carbide |
|Seals & O Rings ||HDPE, FEPM, PTFE, FFKM |
DeVilbiss AG-361 variants are designed to be cost effective automatic spray guns with maximum control and serviceability. Available in two models – the AG-361 for general industrial finishing and the AG-361E for the ceramics industry.
Please speak to a member of our Sales Team if you are unsure about Tip or Air Cap sizes.