Low Pressure Air Atomising Automatic Spray gun for Ceramic & Enamel Industry
DeVilbiss AG-361E automatic spray gun is a specialised version of the AG-361 for the application of Ceramic Glaze and Waterbased Enamels. It has an extended range of specialist Air Caps and Fluid Nozzles capable of handling the high fluid flows and abrasive nature of the coating and environment. This includes common Air Caps and fluid tips shared with the market leading DeVilbiss PRO Lite E manual spray gun. This means the AG-361E range offer consistent application parameters between Automatic and Manual spray stations in the same facility Modular, easy to maintain gun construction.
- High Grade Stainless Steel gun head and fluid passageways for use with all coating types
- Completely new dedicated air cap range for the superior application of coatings onto Sanitaryware, Tableware and all ceramicware
- Stainless Steel, Hardened Stainless, Nitride Hardened and Tungsten Carbide version Fluid Nozzles & Needles for abrasive coatings
- Total control of application parameters by means of independent Atomising and Spray Pattern air plus an 18 ‘click’ per revolution fluid needle control knob.
- Special O ring needle packing designed for waterbased abrasive particle coatings.
|Size (LxHxW) ||140x67(inc valves)x44mm |
|Weight ||668g (inc Air Cap) |
|Max Air Input Pressure (P1) ||7 bar |
|Max Air Input Pressure (P2) ||7 bar |
|Max Operating Ambient Temp ||40C nominal |
|Gun Head & Fluid Passageways ||Stainless Steel |
|Gun Body Material ||Quick Clean Coated Aluminium |
|Manifold Material ||Stainless Steel |
|Fluid Nozzle & Needle Materials ||303 Stainless Steel, Nitride Coated Stainless Steel, Tungsten Carbide |
|Seals & O Rings ||HDPE, FEPM, PTFE, FFKM |
Please speak to a member of our Sales Team if you are unsure about Tip or Air Cap sizes.