The AG-362 guns are available with two different design manifolds to allow you to choose the layout of air/fluid connection and method of gun attachment. The AG-362L Lever operated version for fastest removal and the AG-362S Screw attached version with multiple machine mounting options and smaller size.
A comprehensive range of Conventional, HVLP and Trans Tech (High Efficiency) Air Caps provide a choice of Environmental compliance, Transfer Efficiency, Atomisation power and application requirements.
- Simple construction and easy maintenance for minimal down-time
- Stainless Steel Fluid Passageways for Water based & Solvent based coating applications
- Quick detachable mounting manifolds provide fast and easy maintenance
- Compact size and weight for easy positioning and precise alignment
- Multiple options and formats to evolve for all application requirements
- Independent Fan, Atomising and Trigger Air – vital for Robotic and fully automatic machine applications
Features and Accessories:
- Supplied with Conventional Atomiser, Lever Manifold, Stainless Steel Tip/Needle and Air Cap.
- Screw air control valves for local control of Fan And Atomising air pressures are fitted to all AG-360 series guns as standard. SPA-22 adaptors for connection to external, remote, air regulation and control available as an accessory.
- Indexing Air Cap 360° swivel fitted to all AG-361 guns as standard. 90° Index Air Baffle to interact with Air Cap design giving positive 90° indexing and positioning available as an accessory.
- Precision Micrometer needle adjustment can be fitted as standard on all AG-361 and AG-362 guns. It is also available as an accessory.
|Gun Size (LxHxW) ||122x44x44mm |
|Gun Weight ||557g (inc Air Cap) |
|Max Air Input Pressure (P1) ||7 bar |
|Max Fluid Input Pressure (P2) ||7 bar |
|Max Operating Ambient Temp ||40C nominal |
|Gun Head & Fluid Passageways ||Stainless Steel |
|Gun Body Material ||Quick Clean Coated Aluminium |
|Manifold Material ||Stainless Steel |
|Fluid Nozzle & Needle Materials ||303 Stainless Steel, Nitride Coated Stainless Steel, Tungsten Carbide |
|Seals & O Rings ||HDPE, FEPM, PTFE, FFKM |
|Atomisation ||Size ||Air Cap |
|HVLP ||0.85mm ||HV30 |
|HVLP ||1.0mm ||HV30 |
|HVLP ||1.2mm ||HV30 |
|HVLP ||1.4mm ||HV30 |
|HVLP ||1.6mm ||HV30 |
|HVLP ||1.8mm ||HV30 |
|HVLP ||2.0mm ||HV30 |
|HVLP ||2.2mm ||HV30 |
Please speak to a member of our team if you are unsure about air cap and needle sizes.?