The AG362P 'Petit' is a modified small head version, manifold mounted gun designed for the precision application of coatings onto cosmetics packaging and glassware. The gun utilises ‘Petite’ precision air caps and fluid nozzles specifically designed for this style of application. For extra-fine fluid control the gun is fitted with a Micrometer vernier needle control knob assembly that allows ultra-fine precision fluid setting.
The AG-362 guns are available with two different design manifolds to allow you to choose the layout of air/fluid connection and method of gun attachment. The AG-362L Lever operated version for fastest removal and the AG-362S Screw attached version with multiple machine mounting options and smaller size.
A comprehensive range of Conventional, HVLP and Trans Tech (High Efficiency) Air Caps provide a choice of Environmental compliance, Transfer Efficiency, Atomisation power and application requirements.
- Simple construction and easy maintenance for minimal down-time
- Stainless Steel Fluid Passageways for Water based & Solvent based coating applications
- Quick detachable mounting manifolds provide fast and easy maintenance
- Compact size and weight for easy positioning and precise alignment
- Multiple options and formats to evolve for all application requirements
- Independent Fan, Atomising and Trigger Air – vital for Robotic and fully automatic machine applications
Features and Accessories:
- Supplied with Conventional Atomiser, Screw Manifold, Stainless Steel Tip/Needle and Air Cap.
- Screw air control valves for local control of Fan And Atomising air pressures are fitted to all AG-360 series guns as standard. SPA-22 adaptors for connection to external, remote, air regulation and control available as an accessory.
- Indexing Air Cap 360° swivel fitted to all AG-361 guns as standard. 90° Index Air Baffle to interact with Air Cap design giving positive 90° indexing and positioning available as an accessory.
- Precision Micrometer needle adjustment can be fitted as standard on all AG-361 and AG-362 guns. It is also available as an accessory.
|Gun Size (LxHxW) ||145x44x44mm |
|Gun Weight ||524g (inc Air Cap) |
|Max Air Input Pressure (P1) ||7 bar |
|Max Fluid Input Pressure (P2) ||7 bar |
|Max Operating Ambient Temp ||40C nominal |
|Gun Head & Fluid Passageways ||Stainless Steel |
|Gun Body Material ||Quick Clean Coated Aluminium |
|Manifold Material ||Stainless Steel |
|Fluid Nozzle & Needle Materials ||303 Stainless Steel, Nitride Coated Stainless Steel, Tungsten Carbide |
|Seals & O Rings ||HDPE, FEPM, PTFE, FFKM |
Please speak to a member of our team if you are unsure about air cap and needle sizes.