The DeVilbiss PRi Pro Lite is a mid sized compliant gravity feed spray gun specifically designed for the application of modern primers, surfacer’s and fillers. Easy to clean and maintain, this gun is the perfect solution for all priming applications with it's wide range of five fluid tips and open new air cap.
The all new PR10 primer air cap incorporates the latest DeVilbiss Trans-Tech atomisation technology to ensure complete compliance with EPA regulations. Primer spray guns must be compliant in their own right. The PR10 air cap is manufactured in plated brass for ultimate durability.
The DeVilbiss PRi Pro Lite is constructed of the very highest grade alloys and stainless steels to ensure smooth operation as well as high impact resistance. This gun is well controlled with machined parts that are checked to exacting tolerances.
- Large spray patterns and even material distribution
- Suitable for all types of primers, surfacers, fillers and polyesters
- Air adjuster valve on the spray gun handle allows instant pressure control
- Balanced air valve design for lighter trigger pull and improved air flow
- Tough and durable drop forged aluminium spray gun body
- Paint cup includes integral filter and drip-check lid
|Air Inlet Thread ||1/4" Universal |
|Weight (Gun & Cup) ||760g |
|Air Cap & Ring ||Plated Brass |
|Fluid Tip ||Stainless Steel |
|Needle ||Stainless Steel |
|Cup Capacity ||560ml |
|Sizes (mm) ||Air Cap |
|1.4 ||PR10 |
|1.6 ||PR10 |
|1.8 ||PR10 |
|2.0 ||PR10 |
|2.5 ||PR10 |
Please speak to a member of our Sales Team if you are unsure about Tip or Air Cap sizes.