Lightweight, precision engineered, small scale spray gun, ensuring excellent control for superb feathering, perfect for localised detail or medium area work. Features leading edge i-system Pro technology for optimum performance to MICRO, SMART and professional spot repair.
The SRi Pro Lite spray gun is made from the very highest grade alloys and stainless steels to ensure smooth operation as well as high impact resistance.
- Lightweight and ergonomically styled for comfort.
- Choice of HVLP or Trans-Tech® Compliant air caps provide superb atomisation of both solvent and waterbased materials
- Critically engineered Stainless Steel fluid tips & needles give ultimate feathering control
- A comprehensive range of air cap, fluid tip and needle combinations ensures perfect atomisation of all types of solvent or waterborne materials.
- Balanced air valve design for lighter trigger pull and improved air flow
- Reduced needle spring loading enhances trigger sensitivity
- SRi Pro Lite is supplied as standard with a quality screw-top gravity feed cup with 125ml capacity
- Optional inexpensive semi-disposable cups are available.
|Air inlet thread ||1/4" universal |
|Cup capacity ||125ml |
|Weight (cup & gun) ||440g |
|Air cap & ring ||Plated Brass |
|Fluid tip ||Stainless Steel |
|Needle ||Stainless Steel |
|Air Consumption TE5 ||100L/min (3.5cfm) |
|Air Consumption MC1 ||50L/min (1.8cfm) |
|Air Consumption RS1 ||55L/min (1.9cfm) |
|Sizes ||Air Cap |
|0.6mm ||MC1 |
|0.8mm ||TE5 / RS1 |
|1.0mm ||TE5 / RS1 |
|1.2mm ||TE5 / RS1 |
|1.4mm ||TE5 / RS1 |
TE5: Trans-Tech (Fan Spray)
MC1: SRi Pro Micro Trans-Tech (Fan Spray)
RS1: Trans-Tech Round Spray
Please speak to a member of our Sales Team if you are unsure about Tip or Air Cap sizes.