Manufacturer: Abicor Binzel
The fume extraction unit FES-200 in combination with fume extraction torches provides the best possible welding fume extraction directly at the source.
- Compact design, weighs approx 23kg.
- Automatic Start/Stop function included
- Integrated manual filter cleaning system for longer uses.
- A filter contamination meter; only clean when necessary.
Fume Extraction at source - for optimum protection
Every welding job generates fumes & smoke that could be hazardous if inhaled. The RAB GRIP Fume Extraction Torches offer efficient fume extraction directly at its source without affecting the protective gas shield. Special design solutions guarantee highly efficient smoke removal.
- Ergonomic handle with variable feed air slide (on top or below) and optional remote control module (up.down) - for optimum handling.
- Excellent extraction efficiency up to > 95%
- Considerable weight reduction of air-cooled torches due to the innovative ABICOR BINZEL lightweight BIKOX®.
- Optimum dimension of extraction hoses for all types - lightweight cable assemblies with swivel joint, optimum flexibility.
- Direct extraction at the arc - ensures protection of the respiratory system.
|RAB 'GRIP' ||Description |
|25 AK ||Air Cooled, 230 A CO2, 200 A Mixed Gas |
|25 HD ||Air Cooled, 230 A CO2, 200 A Mixed Gas |
|255 ||Air Cooled, 280 A CO2, 200 A Mixed Gas |
|36 KD ||Air Cooled, 300 A CO2, 270 A Mixed Gas |
|355 ||Air Cooled, 300 A CO2, 270 A Mixed Gas |
|501 D ||Liquid Cooled, 500 A CO2, 450 A Mixed Gas |