The First Electric Airless Sprayer designed for Protective Coatings, approved for hazardous locations.
The e-Xtreme sprayer operates on a more reliable, convenient and available electric power source, which rectifies inefficiencies associated with compressors. Furthermore, electric technology reduces pulsation and prevents motor icing, making your jobs run smoother every single time.
- Electric - Safe, reliable, and convenient
- No Icing - No air motor = no more icing issue
- Reduced Noise - Significantly quieter when compared to an air moto
- Plug-in & Spray - 240V/16A power ensures smooth, low-pulsation spraying
- Hazardous Location Approved - ATEX, IECEx, and Class 1, Div. 1 approvals*
- Energy Savings - Saves up to 80% of energy costs when compared to an air operated sprayer**
- Three Year Warranty - on the gear train, chassis and electric motor.
*See product manual for specifics on hazardous location approvals and for proper wiring requirements. **Study completed on pump pressure of 3500 psi (241 bar) for 20 hours/week; spraying 1,226 Litres of 73% volume solids epoxy with XHD519 tip.
| ||e-Xtreme EX35 ||e-Xtreme EX45 |
|Max. working pressure ||240 Bar / 3500 PSI ||310 Bar / 4500 PSI |
|Recommended tip size ||0.023” ||0.021” |
|Fluid flow at 60 cycles/min ||6 L/min ||4.8 L/min |
|Input voltage / power ||240V / 2.5 kVa ||240V / 2.5 kVa |
|Sound pressure ||70 dB (A) ||70 dB (A) |
|Pump lower ||180 cc ||145 cc |
|Weight ||135kg ||135kg |
- Chemical plants
- In-plant paint shops
- Metal fabrication
- Refineries & off-shore
- Storage tanks
- Structural steel
- Water and wastewater coatings
- Roof Coatings
- Single Component Protective Coatings
- Plural Component Protective Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings
- High Solids Coatings
- 100% Solids Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
- Zinc-rich Primers