The Graco XP 85 Air Assist is a high pressure electrostatic spray gun suitable for fluid pressures up to 210 Bar. By adding electrostatic technology to an air assisted airless spray gun finishes, speed and operator satisfaction will be of a high standard. By using with a Piston Pump large batch quantities can be painted with minimal downtime. Often used in equipment manufacturing for industries such as agricultural, aerospace and industrial.
Our improved tip line delivers a high quality finish for a variety of applications. Plus, the pre-orifice tips atomise paints for fine finish applications. Pro Xp85 Air-Assist gun line includes Standard and Smart models.
High quality spray performance with a one-piece aircap and a variety of tips
- Electrostatic guns are easier to adjust with larger control knobs
- Alternator speed indicator light ensures your turbine speed is running at the correct level
- Smart Controls help you analyze performance, adapt to your voltage needs and make troubleshooting easier
- Increase transfer efficiency up to 10%
- Made in the USA
- Internal power supply reduces operator fatigue with no heavy cords to slow you done
- Rugged, dependable design supported by a three year warranty
- Every gun is tested and delivered with a certificate indicating the spray pattern, mechanical performance and electrical performance meets Graco's requirements
- 3 year warranty
Suitable for spraying:
- Solvent bourne coatings
- Single component
- Plural component
Available as a high conductivity version for metallic containing paints.