TRITON is an air-operated diaphragm spray package that applies a high quality, decorative finish to wood and metal parts. TRITON is a more effective alternative to traditional pressure pots and standard diaphragm pumps.
- High Quality Finish - Low pulsation output and smooth pump change over deliver a consistent spray pattern.
- Easy to use - Quick colour changes and fast material refills save time and money.
- Rugged Construction - Stainless steel or aluminum pump handles a wide variety of fluids.
- High-Flow Air Regulators: Supplies up to 35% extra airflow to gun for superior atomisation.
- Durable Metal Triton Pump: Provides low maintenance and long life.
- Easy to use Circulation Valve: Saves material and time during flushing, priming and colour changes.
- Low Pulsation Triton Pump: Delivers a consistent spray pattern and uniform film thickness.
- Heavy Duty Suction Performance: Sprays a wide variety of material viscosities.
- Flexible, Light Weight Air Hose: Reduces operator fatigue.
- Available with AirPro or PRO Xs Electrostatic Spray Guns: Superior finish quality for conventional, HVLP, Compliant or Electrostatic applications.
|Max fluid working pressure ||7 bar (100 psi)? |
|Max air input pressure? ||7 bar (100 psi)? |
|?Max fluid flow (pump at 212 cpm) ||32 lpm (8.5 gpm)? |
|Pump displacement? ||160 cc/cycle (5 oz/cycle)? |
|Air inlet fitting? ||1/4 npt(f)? |
|Acetal fluid regulator outlet fitting? ||3/8 npt(m)? |
|Stainless steel fluid regulator outlet fitting? ||3/8 npsm(m)? |
|Pump inlet? ||?3/4 npt(f) |
|?Pump outlet ||3/8 npt(f)? |
|Fluid outlet fitting? ||3/8 npt(m)? |
|Sound pressure level at 2.8 bar ?(40 psi) ? ||69 dBa? |
|Sound power level at 2.8 bar (40 psi)? ||?81 dBa |