Cart Package 1 includes: Bare Unit, No Pumps, On Cart.
Cart Package 2 includes: Cart Mounted with XTR7 Gun and Hoses.
Cart Package 3 includes: Cart Mounted with XTR7 Gun, Hoses and Hoppers.
Cart Package 4 includes: Cart Mounted with XTR7 Gun, Hoses, Hoppers and Flush Pump.
Cart Package 5 includes: Cart Mounted with XTR7 Gun, Hoses, Hoppers, Flush Pump and Fluid Heaters.
The Graco XP70 Plural-Component Sprayer is designed to pump, mix and atomise high-viscosity, high-solids coatings with superior results. In addition, the XP70’s design allows you to gravity feed, which may eliminate the need for feed pumps, saving you money. When you upgrade from hand mixing, you'll find that the XP70 provides excellent return on investment, by reducing material waste and by using less clean-up solvent.
- Reduced material waste
- No more throwing away unused mixed material at the end of the day
- Save money by using less clean-up solvent
- Consistent material quality - no more guesswork or human error in measuring materials
- Easy to operate - minimal training required
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Rated for 7250 psi (500 bar, 50 MPa) to handle viscous materials and long hose lengths
Engineered specifically for Two-Component Coatings: The Graco XP Plural-Component sprayer provides the high-pressure performance you need to spray high viscosity, high-solids coatings. In addition, the unit is designed to maximise gravity feed, which may eliminate the need for feed pumps, saving you money.
Quick Return On Your Investment: You’ll discover that the Graco XP Plural-Component Sprayer pays for itself when you switch from hand-mixing. Here’s how:
Reduces material costs: With the Graco XP, you eliminate waste and save money because you only mix as much material as you need. No more throwing away unused material at the end of the day. No more residue left over in smaller pails or cans. You can buy material in bulk as well.
Saves money by using less clean-up solvent: Only the parts that come in contact with mixed material must be cleaned. Instead of flushing out an entire pump system that contains mixed material, you only need to flush the static mix tube and hose to the gun. Reduced cleaning time means you save labour costs and increase uptime.
Provides consistent material quality: No more guesswork or human error in measuring means you can improve throughput, cut back on material waste, and reduce rework. Materials are proportioned by precision positive displacement pumps and mixed accurately and on-ratio at the mix manifold.
Suitable for spraying:
- Environmentally-friendly high solids coatings, with little or no solvent
- Plural Component protective coatings
- Very high solids coatings - up to 100% solids content
- Polyurethane coatings
- Materials requiring heat (requires optional heaters)
- Fast-curing materials
Merkur Solvent Flush Pump
- Quickly flushes mixed materials from hose and gun.
- Provides enough pressure to push good paint out the mix hose with a spray pattern, resulting in less wasted material.
- Mounts easily to slotted holes provided on XP cart.
- Prime valve can be used to supply flush solvent for tip cleaning, or to flush a second hose and gun that have been removed from the tee in the mix line.
Viscon Fluid Heaters
- Reduces coating viscosity so it can be sprayed at lower pressure.
- Provides consistent spray temperature, resulting in consistent spray temperature, resulting in consistent spray pattern and better thickness control.
- Mounts easily to slotted holes on XP cart (requires heater mounting kit 262450)
- Available in standard or hazardous atmosphere design.
| ||XP35 ||XP50 ||XP70 |
|Mixing Ratio ||1:1 - 7:1 |
|Max Working Pressure ||241 Bar ||379 Bar ||500 Bar |
|Flow Rate Min ||6.96L / Min ||9.50L / Min ||5.76L / Min |
|Flow Rate Max ||8.12L / Min ||11.58L / Min ||8.12L / Min |