Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
The Invertec® 160SX is built to perform: rugged and robust on one hand, portable in another. It is lightweight and easy to handle in a wide variety of applications, and is ideal for professional industrial maintenance and small industrial projects, both on site and in workshops.
Equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) Invertec® 160SX provides almost 30% output with the same input current. PFC reduces the power dissipation on input cables by up to 50%. Compliant with the latest European standard EN 61000-3-12.
- More Power - 30% more output current with the same input current allows welding up to 4.0mm electrode with 16A input.
- Portable Everywhere - Lightweight, easy to handle, can operate with up to 100m mains extension cables and suitable to use from a generator.
- Robust design, Industrial use - Electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduces contamination to extend the equipments life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- Excellent Welding Experience - Good arc ignition with a smooth stable arc, Soft and Crisp mode, Auto Adaptive Arc Force an optimum choice for welding with every type of electrode.
- Cellulosic Capability - No electrode is too difficult to weld with. Suitable for small diameter pipe welding
- Extended Input Voltage Range - Smart switching input power allows use from either a single-phase 115v or 230v mains supply
- Green Welding Initiative - PFC gives low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process.
- Warranty - 3 years full parts and labour warranty
|Output Range ||5-160A |
|Input Voltage ||115A 230A |
|Duty Cycle @ 40°C ||160A @ 35% |
|Insulation Class ||IP23/H |
|Dimensions ||244x148x385mm |
|Weight ||9kg |