Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
The Invertec® 300TPX has been manufactured in a light-weight but robust outer casing, making it portable and ideal for operation even in the most hazardous environments.
This machine features HF TIG ignition, Lift TIG ignition, 2 or 4 step, variable down slope, post-flow control, a digital pre-set meter with a hold function and built-in variable Pulse. Unique pre-settable starting mode allows excellent HF arc start in any welding conditions. Equipped with 10 memory slots allowing for setting of personal welding parameters and procedures. TIG Spot welding mode completes the extensive list of TIG welding features. The machine has been designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes including
It can be easily converted to a water-cooled unit by adding the COOLARC® 21 (300TPX) or the 46 (400TPX) water cooler.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graphic and numeric displays makes it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction : electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum air-flow reduces contamination to extend the equipments life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition.
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting modes.
- Complete TIG parameters setting : Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications, 10 memory locations for personalized welding settings, TIG Spot welding.
| ||300TPX ||400TPX |
|Power Output ||5-300A ||5-400A |
|Input Voltage ||400V |
|Duty Cycle @ 40°C ||300A @ 35% ||400A @ 35% |
|Insulation Class ||IP23S/H |
|Dimensions ||349x247x502mm ||455x301x632mm |
|Weight ||22kg ||37kg |