Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
The Invertec® V205-T AC/DC is ideal for critical AC or DC TIG welding applications. This full featured TIG welder is also capable of stick welding. Variable AC frequency and balance control allow focusing of the arc when precise arc control is required. The 115/230V auto-reconnect makes the V205-T AC/DC truly flexible and the rugged, portable, lightweight design is ideal for shop or field environments. It can be simply upgraded to a water cooled unit by adding the COOL ARC® 20 Water Cooler.
- Advanced inverter technology optimises arc performance in a lightweight package.
- AC or DC output for a wide variety of material types and thicknesses.
- Three modes of operation DC TIG, AC TIG or Stick.
- Full-featured TIG controls.
- Auto-reconnects for 115/230V 50/60Hz input power.
- Line voltage compensation allows remote power from an engine driven generator.
- Adjustable AC frequency allows you to focus the arc for precise arc control.
- Fan as needed (F.A.N.™) built-in reduces power and the intake of dust and fumes.
- Meets IEC974-1, ROHS and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Power Factor Correction to ensure high output for aluminium welding.
|Input Power ||115 - 230/1/50 |
|Rated Output Current ||200A / 18V / 40% |
|Voltage / Duty Cycle ||170A / 16.8V / 60% |
|Fuse Size ||32/16A |
|Output Range ||6 - 200A |
|Dimensions (L x W x H) ||385 x 215 x 480mm |
|Weight ||18kg |