Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
Please click here to order from our new website
Built upon on tradition and success of the LN™-25, the new LN™-25 PRO Portable Industrial Wire Feeder is designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. This machine is ideal for field construction and fabrication, shipyards and rental companies.
The LN™-25 PRO, with its lightweight yet flame resistant polycarbonate case is portable, such as potted and trayed PCB boards are highly protective against moisture, corrosion and dust. Reliability is further enhanced via a reel locking mechanism which eliminates spindle cross-threading. A build in flow meter eliminates guess work when long gas hoses are used. A burn-back, pre-flow and post flow kit is also availability as an option.
Maxtrac® Wire Drive System - Heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
Dual Range Wire Feed Speed - Delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds.
Trigger Interlock Switch - Provides operator comfort for long welds.
Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case - Rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
Potted PC Boards - For moisture and corrosion protection
|Wire Size ||0.6 - 1.6mm (Solid) |
|Dimensions ||381 x 221 x 589mm |
|Weight ||16kg |
- Two large rollers to guarantee consistent wire feed speed
- 2/4 step trigger interlock
- New spindle design with incorporated brake
- Digital Volt and Anmeter showing either WFS or Amps
- Operates accross the arc and 24/42V (control cable required)
- Wire feed speed and Voltage control with 24/42V control cable
- Three years full parts and labour warranty