Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
The Powertec® single phase compact mig welder range is ideal for the welding of thin sheet metal, repair and maintenance works. These machines have excellent arc and starting characteristics allowing you to complete your welding project efficiently, quickly and professionally with minimal spatter levels. They are perfect for small workshop, car body repair or for the farm.
The Powertec® 191C and 231C versions have the power required for light construction applications, yet still offer the flexibility to weld thin material like the Powertec® 161C.
The Powertec® 271C truly is the multi-purpose model in this range, ideal for welding both thin material and also light to medium construction work.
- Superior arc behaviour with premium starting performance and Arc stability.
- Excellent control with Burnback control and Spot welding function.
- Easy to change polarity.
- Professional wire feeding system.
- Equipped with Euro connector and ground cable assembly.
- Meets IEC974-1, -10 , ROHS and CE standards for safety and reliability
191C, 231C and 271C models feature the above plus:
- 2/4 stroke feature and Additional voltage settings.
- Optional volt and Ammeter
| ||161C ||191C ||231C ||271C |
|Power Output ||30-150A ||30-180A ||30-220A ||30-255A |
|Input Voltage || 230V |
|Duty Cycle @ 40°C ||150A @ 20% ||180A @ 20% ||220A @ 20% ||255A @ 20% |
|Insulation Class || IP23/H |
|Dimensions ||615x390825mm ||765x427x850mm |
|Weight ||53kg ||70kg ||80kg ||83kg |
- Input cable (3m)
- Drive roll kit (0.6-0.8 mm & 0.8-1.0mm)
- Ground cable (3m)