Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
Precision TIG® 275 and 375 with patented Micro-Start II™ Technology and AC Auto Balance® on board, delivers unrivaled starting and welding at low amperages with the improved AC aluminium welding performance. Features include; simple controls, innovative accessory storage, and Attractive and consistent welds.
The 375 range also features a built-in Advanced Control Panel, and Power Factor Correction on board for best in class performance.
Whatever the TIG welding application, fabrication, aerospace, production, motorsports, or vocational education – choose the Precision TIG® 275 for outstanding features and precise arc performance.
- Patented Micro-Start II™ Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- Selectable welding modes such as high frequency, scratch start, and Touch Start TIG™.
- Higher duty cycles – 275A @ 40% duty cycle.
- Widest welding range in its class 2-340 amps for both AC and DC.
- Redesigned controls are simple and well spaced for effortless setting changes.
- Hidden menu button features up to 7 programmable parameters without cluttering the control panel (requires optional Advanced Process Panel).
- Auto Balance® has been readjusted to give more penetration and improved bead appearance.
- Fan as needed (F.A.N.™) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption, noise, motor wear, and dust in the machine.
| ||P.T 275 ||P.T 375 |
|Output Range ||2-340A ||2-420A |
|Input Power ||400/3/50-60 ||400/3/50-60 |
|Rated Output ||275A/31V/40% ||375A/35V/40% |
|Dimensions ||787x559x660mm ||787x559x660mm |
|Weight ||180kg ||230kg |