Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
The Ranger 305D CE is a powerful 300-amp DC multi-process diesel engine driven welder designed especially for contractors, maintenance and repair and all other field based welding professionals who demand the best welding arc from an engine driven welder.
What makes the Ranger 305 D CE unique to other engine driven welders is that this machine has been designed using Lincoln’s Chopper Technology™ giving you excellent arc characteristics whether you are in stick (conventional or pipe), TIG, MIG or arc gouging modes of operation.
Rugged and dependable, the Ranger 305D CE is built within a totally enclosed case, which provides maximum protection to its 45-litre fuel tank top-of-the-line watercooled Kubota 18.8 HP D722 diesel engine.
|Power Output ||40-300A DC Welding Output |
|Electrical Aux. Output ||AC 115/230/400V |
|Duty Cycle ||250A @ 100% |
|Electrode Range ||2 - 6.0mm |
|Dimensions ||909 x 546 x 1327mm |
|Weight ||341kg |
- Excellent DC multi-process welding - for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (100% CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging with up to 4.8 mm carbons.
- Fully enclosed stainless steel case for equipment protection and low noise
- A portable powerhouse—delivers 8,500 peak (8,000 continuous) watts of 115/230/400V 50Hz AC generator power).
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes
- Touch-start DC TIG® - Lift tungsten to start the arc
- Lincoln’s Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- Arc force control provides a soft or more forceful digging arc
- Digital meters for amps and volts
- Meets IEC974-1 and CE standards for safety and reliability