Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
The Speedtec® range is the solution for Industrial Multi-process applications. With modular, compact and lightweight design this welding set is easy to transport and move around site. With the latest high frequency inverter technology, the arc is precisely controlled, many times faster than conventional analogue power sources. The electrical characteristics of the welding power can be changed by software in real time updates.
A wide range of synergic programs are available as standard allowing simple yet precise control of welding parameters for the best results every time. The Speedtec® machines utilise the very latest power source technology for efficiency and lower energy consumption. Their advanced Inverter technology will save both time as well as energy.
Driven by Lincoln Electric’s Green Initiative, we aim to reduce the costs to you as well as the environment. These welding sets are available as 400A rated at 80% or 500A rated at 60% duty cycle (at 40°C). With the PF46 wire feed unit the welding set can support the MIG processes with synergic programs for Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Flux cored wires. Lift TIG and Stick functions are available as standard.
- Premium welding behaviour on CV MIG & Stick welding
- Variable inductance control.
- Synergic capability.
- Job control with limits secured by a password (PF46 & optional
- Continuous control of wire feed Speed and voltage
- Remote control on the gun (PF46 & optional for PF44).
- Multi procedure (PF46) & Pre-setting (excluding PF-40)
- Meets IEC974-1, ROHS and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Input cable (5m)
- Work clamp and cable assembly (3m)
| ||Speedtec 405S ||Speedtec 505S |
|Input Power ||400/3/50-60 ||400/3/50/60 |
|Rated Output ||400A/34V/80% ||500A/39V@60% |
|Output Range ||20-400A ||20-500A |
|Weight ||50kg ||50kg |
|Dimensions ||535 x 300 x 635mm ||535 x 300 x 635mm |