Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
The Vantage® 400 is one of the most compact and powerful engine-driven welder / generators in the construction, pipe or rental fleet market today. This is also the quietest, with a smooth running 4-cylinder Perkins® water-cooled diesel engine. Use this multi-process welder for Stick welding with a large variety of electrodes, Lift TIG welding, CV welding with shielding gas or Innershield wires, and arc gouge up to 8mm carbons.
You will value the superior arc performance delivered by exclusive Lincoln Chopper TechnologyTM. You will also appreciate VRDTM (Voltage Reduction DeviceTM), which reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) in the CC-Stick weld mode for added safety.
Last but not least, they are housed in a rugged, low maintenance Stainless steel enclosure and loaded with many innovative service features.
|Power Output ||30 - 400A DC |
|Electrical Aux. Output ||400V / 220V / 115V |
|Duty Cycle ||350A @ 100% |
|Engine Type ||Perkins 404D - 22 Diesel-Water cooled |
|Electrode Type ||2.0 - 6.0mm |
|Dimensions ||909 x 546 x 1327mm |
|Weight ||341kg |
- Downhill pipe welding mode - Excellent for cellulosic electrodes.
- Built-in “hot start” for easier starts and restrikes.
- Plenty of AC 50 Hz generator power - 3-phase 400V / 1 phase 220V / 1 phase 115V
- Low noise to fit with European norms
- Meets IEC974-1 and CE standards for safety and reliability