Offering exceptional ease of use and intuitive operation, the Lorch HandyTIG 180 AC/DC ControlPro TIG-Inverter allows you to produce welding results of the highest order thanks to its automatic setting control.
- Long Duty Cycle
- Compact, low weight and protected against falls from heights of up to 60 cm (AC/DC variant) or 80 cm (DC variant).
- Electrode welding function with Hotstart, Anti-Stick and Arc-Force regulation: The automatic Hotstart feature guarantees perfect ignition every time, while the Anti-Stick system reliably prevents the electrode from sticking, and Arc-Force regulation supports the welding process by providing for increased arc stability and optimised metal transfer.
- Energy-efficient utilising leading-edge industrial electronics and fan-on-demand technology.
- Job memory can store up to four welding jobs.
- "3 steps to weld" operating concept
- Manufactures and tested according to DIN EN 60974-1, with CE mark, S-symbol and IP 23.
Additional Control Pro Features:
- User-orientated operator guidance using illuminated symbols
- Infinitely adjustable welding current setting
- Remote control connection
- Exact-ampere digital display
- Simple setting of the base parameters
- Job memory (2 x TIG / 2 x Electrode)
- Torch Remote Control
- Pulse Function: Pulse up to 500 Hz
|Power Output ||5 - 180A |
|Duty Cycle ||30% @ 180A |
|Input Voltage ||16A 230V |
|Electrode Range ||1.5 - 4.0mm |
|Dimensions ||337 x 130 x 211mm |
|Weight ||6.5kg |
*Package available with or without Assembly Pack.
Offering exceptional ease of use and intuitive operation, the Lorch HandyTIG series allows you to produce welding results of the highest order thanks to its automatic setting control.
Non-contacting HF ignition
The TIG arc is ignited without direct contact by high-voltage pulses. Ignition is triggered with the press of a button to ensure that the tungsten electrode does not come into contact with the workpiece. Putting an end to welds with tungsten inclusions, this technology reduces the strain on the electrode. When working in HF-sensitive environments or on tools, the operator has the additional option of switching to ContacTIG (contact ignition).
Automatic gas management
Automatic gas management is applied to automatically regulate the gas pre-flow and post-flow, thereby protecting electrode and weld pool against oxidation.
Connection for hand or foot remote control
We offer a variety of hand or foot remote controls for the Lorch HandyTIG 180 that allow you to step into the welding process and adjust the welding current if the welding machine happens to be positioned in a place that is not right beside you.
Pulse and fast pulse
The integrated pulse function with up to 2 kHz and up to 500 Hz, which comes standard, respectively, in the AC/DC and DC variant of the Lorch HandyTIG 180, offers you additional benefits when welding thin plates.
*Available with or without TIG assembly pack