Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin. This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms whilst still protecting the skin. The Ramsol spray is a revolutionary mist spray with fogging technology designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. This product deals rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. Including the notorious MRSA, VISA and VRE bacteria, E-Coli 0157:H7, BCG (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) and the equally feared viruses HIV-1, Hepatitis B&C and Poliovirus Type 1. The unique biocide combination is also effective against a wide range of Coronavirus and Type A Influenza viruses; this group includes Swine Flu, Chinese and Japanese Flu strains, Wisconsin Avain Influenza and SARS.
To see this product in action please click this link Canister
To see the technical data sheet please click here.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Zero set-up time
- Safe to use on skin
- Meets all requirements of BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection
- Fully Portable, No external Power source required
- Alcohol-free – This means there is no issue with skin drying, irritation, flammability or even substance abuse
- Active biocides – This gives effective and residual action – unlike alcohol-based products
- Unique “dual-quat” – Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Non staining
- Non corrosive
- Provides streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass and Stainless Steel
- Up to 15 full ambulance sanitisations
- Available with 4 metre hose
- Completely non-flammable delivery system
AREAS PRODUCT CAN BE USED
National Health Service
Hospitals | Fire Brigade | Mountain Rescue | Helicopters.
Buses | Aviation | Trains | Boats | Cruise Liners | Vehicles | Lorry Cabs | Industrial Equipment (forklifts).
Domestic and Work Environments
Office Environments | Doors and Touchpoints | Handrails| Waiting Rooms | Furniture | Food Processing Plants | Domestic Environments.