A two pack, water based sealant for horizontal roofs.
- Water-resistant soon after application
- Quickly recoatable, two coats in one day
- Super elastic and hard-wearing
- 100% watertight and vapour permeable
- Resistant against stagnating water max. 1 hour after surface drying
- Excellent resistance against extreme variations in temperature, atmospheric pollution, heat, frost and UV rays
- Builds an abrasion resistant rubberlike coat without joints or seams
- Barely flammable and self extinguishing
|Application Method ||Spray, Brush or Roller |
|VOC Level ||55g / Litre |
|Coverage ||1.5 kg / m² |
|Touch Dry ||1 Hour 30 Minutes @ 20°C |
|Over-Coating ||Overnight @ 20°C |
|Maintenance Cycle ||2 Years |
|Thinning & Cleaning ||Water |
|Number of Coats ||2 |
Surface Preparation: The substrate must be clean and dry, free from flakes, gravel, dust and dirt. Fill up joints with Elastofill, bridge active cracks with “Dacfill bridging fleece” and apply one of the following priming coats:
- On porous concrete, hard PVC and polyester: Primer 44 HS.
- On very smooth concrete: Noxyde diluted with 25% water;
- On iron and steel: undiluted Noxyde.
Roofing or bituminous materials over 1 year old can be coated directly with Dacfill.
Zinc, galvanised steel, copper, lead and aluminium can be recoated with Dacfill, if required, after degreasing and slight sanding.
Typical Paint System
Call to obtain your tailor made specification.
Typical Use: Waterproofing protection of flat roofs. Also applicable in situations where quick water resistance or recoatability is required.
Brush: Use a square brush. If necessary dilute with water.
Roller: Use a roller with long hairs (long nap). If necessary dilute with water.
Air-atomised spray: Not recommended.
Airless spray: Nozzle: 18 - 23 / Pressure: 220 bars
- Drying weather: enough air ventilation (light breeze) or sunny conditions.
- Min. Temperature: 5°C.
- Max. Relative humidity: 80%.