Scott Safety’s Profile² is a twin filter half face respirator that combines comfort, protection and low through life costs with low breathing resistance.
Perfectly balanced, user friendly and modern in design, Profile² accepts the comprehensive range of highly efficient Scott Safety Pro² gas, particulate and combined filters to provide respiratory protection in a wide variety of applications.
- Large diameter valves create low breathing resistance and reduce wearer fatigue
- Odourless, lightweight TPE Facepiece is soft and comfortable to wear for long periods
- Comfortable head harness and neck buckle provide even weight distribution and full support for the mask
- Easy to fit and adjust, the mask’s intuitive donning process promotes high wearer acceptance
- Latex and silicone-free to ensure no allergic skin reaction or irritation
- Choice of three sizes with wide faceseal for optimum and efficient fit
- Low profile and swept back filters provide balance, an unobstructed field of vision and allow compatability with other PPE
- Easy-fit bayonet filter mechanism enables fast, secure first time connection
- Spark, splash and contaminant guards for filters and exhale valve
- Certified to AZ/NZS 1716:2012?
Scott Safety Pro² Filters
The Scott Safety Pro² range of filters are designed for use with the Scott Safety’s Profile² half and Scott Safety Promask Twin full face respirators.
Particle, gas and combined cartridges from the Scott Safety Pro² range use a bayonet locking mechanism and feature unique protective covers with recessed inlet grills. The covers protect the filters from splashes and sparks.
Filters are positioned with the inlet grills to the rear for good balance and an unobstructed field of vision.
The Scott Safety P2 Pad and Retainer system is used in conjunction with the Scott Safety Pro² gas and vapour filters to provide P2 protection and extend filter life.?
- Scott Safety Pro² Filter P2/P3* - Scott Safety Pro² particulate filter for solid/liquid particles, radioactive/toxic particles, bacteria, viruses, fumes/mists.
- Scott Safety Pro² Filter A2 - Scott Safety Pro² gas filter for organic gases & vapours e.g. solvents with boiling point higher than 65°C.
- Scott Safety Pro² Filter A1B1E1 - Scott Safety Pro² gas filter for organic, inorganic, acid gases & vapours.
- Scott Safety Pro² Filter A1B1E1K1 - Scott Safety Pro² gas filter for organic, inorganic, ammonia, acid gases & vapours.
- Scott Safety Pro² Filter A2P2/P3* - Scott Safety Pro² combination filter for organic gases & vapours, solid & liquid particles.
- Scott Safety Pro² Filter A1B1E1P2/P3* - Scott Safety Pro² combination filter for organic, inorganic, acid gases & vapours, solid & liquid particulates.
- Scott Safety Pro² Filter A1B1E1K1P2/P3* - Scott Safety Pro² combination filter for organic, inorganic, acid gases & vapours, solid & liquid particulates.
- Scott Safety Pro² Retainer & P2 Pads - P2 pads & retainers are used with the Pro² Filters A2, A1B1E1 & A1B1E1K1 to provide a lower profile combination filter.
* P2 when used with Profile² Half Face Mask & P3 when used with Promask Twin Full face respirator