Tecna spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding and facilitate ease of operation with the frontally positioned control unit and pneumatic commands and the compressed air pressure gauge placed at the top.
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a letter working fexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Microprocessor control unit Tecna TE90.
Foot Operated Welders
Adjustable electrode force; a microswitch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached. The foot pedal is adjustable in length.
Air Operated Welders (Available on request)
- The air operated lubrication free cylinder eliminates oil mist.
- Electrode force adjustment with air filter reducer with gauge.
- Semi-automatic drainage system.
- Electrode speed control valves, shock absorber for cylinder’s end of stroke and air discharge silencers.
- Two-stage electric foot pedal also allows welding of separate pieces only when correctly positioned.
| ||16 KVA Foot Operated ||20 KVA Foot Operated ||20 KVA Foot Operated ||25 KVA Foot Operated ||25 KVA Foot Operated |
|Input Voltage ||415V 50Hz ||415V 50Hz ||400V Hz ||415V 50Hz ||400V 50Hz |
|Max Short Circuit Power ||11,500A ||13,500A || - ||19,600A || - |
|Arm Gap ||225mm ||220mm || - ||225mm || - |
|Min Throat Depth ||230mm ||230mm ||380mm ||230mm ||380mm |
|Max Throat Deph ||550mm ||550mm ||700mm ||550mm ||700mm |
|Min Water Pressure Bar ||2.5 ||2.5 || - ||2.5 || - |
|Weight ||116kg ||117kg ||146kg ||130kg ||148kg |
|Dimensions ||320x800x1230mm |