For decades painters have been trying to come up with a way to keep spray equipment clean, organized and ready to use. The Tipsaver has been designed to do all of those things and more. Tipsaver holds your tips, housings and filters in an organized, easy to access way that also cleans them and allows you to re-use all of your spray related equipment and increase productivity. The Tipsaver is the first tool of its kind and it will forever change the way you utilize your valuable spray equipment. You can expect to see a cost savings of 25-30% on spray related equipment and you will reduce your exposure to harmful chemicals. Tipsaver is built tough and is extremely user friendly. It will provide you many years of dependable service.
The days of misplacing dirty spray equipment or trying to clean dried, crusty spray tips are over. Having a Tipsaver in your arsenal will ensure that you can be set up and ready to spray like a professional in less time. No more searching for tips or scrambling to find a filter. With TipSaver, these things will be easy to find, clean and ready to use every time you need them… Let's get to work!
- Increase productivity
- Reduce overhead costs
- Organized and efficient
- Quick retrieval of whatever tip, housing or filter you need
- Submerge the Tipsaver in desired liquid cleaner and your equipment will be ready every time you need it.
- No need to back blow tips and scrape paint off housings
- Minimize harmful skin exposure
- Built with chemical resistant HDPE plastic
- The easy snap together design offers a durable, tough tool